What does 'As-a-Service mean?
'As a Service' (aaS) is a growing term that's used to describe a broad range of on-demand cloud computing services that are delivered via the Internet using remote computer access to host, service, create, design, integrate, collaborate, manage and run software applications over the internet.
W3 offers the following 'as a Service' offerings:
- 01 - IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service
- 02 - PaaS - Platform as a Service
- 03 - SaaS - Software as a Service
- 04 - CaaS - Content as a Service
- 05 - AIaaS - Artificial Intelligence as a Service
- 06 - BPAaaS - Business Process Automation as a Service
- 07 - iPaaS -
integration Platform as a Service
- xx - BSaaS - Business Solution as a Service *** The MOST powerful offering ***
W3, the Business Cloud that does Everything!
W3 makes it EASY on organizations to launch their very own W3 powered eBusiness Solution without having to focus on the underlying technology, software
or content to run, manage and grow their business better in the Cloud
via minimal resources and at the lowest cost in the industry.
Today's MOST Powerful Business Solution as a Service (BSaaS) Platform
that does EVERYTHING, connects with ANYTHING and supports EVERY Industry.
Doing Business in the Cloud, has never been EASIER!
Lets schedule a few minutes to talk!
To schedule a one-on-one live discussion with a Business Product Expert,
please click the link below and select a date & time that's
convenient for you.